Thursday, October 25, 2007

Random Stuff

First, I want to add RSS capabilities to this blog for you millions of readers. If anyone knows how to do this, please ping me, or leave a comment.

Second a big shout out to 213 South Charter for reading and commenting and staying such good friends. Especially to one former nameless resident who just got engaged to a great woman. Even though she can kick my butt in guitar hero. Jeff Las Vegas, email me and I can fill you in.

Third, just checked my analytics. We've got our first visitors from Thailand (must be an accident) and Slovenia. Maybe in my next post, I'll post about my 2 trips to Slovenia. Shout out to all the Slovenes, nos dravia. Also visits from Montana, Illinois (who?), Nebraska (who?), California (my man, another recently engaged, congrats), Colorado (now I'll cheer for the Rockies), Florida (who?), New York (who?) and Tennessee, T, T, Tennessee (multiple visits).

Fourth, things going on this week have led me to revisit some music I haven't listened to in some time. Holy cow I forgot about some good bands. Currently rotating on play list, VNV Nation (Standing & Holding On), Wumpscut (Thorns), Cold War Kids (We Used to Vacation), also in heavy rotation a mash up I found of Eminem and AFI. Really, really good. You can probably find all of these except maybe the AFI at You Tube, which is quickly becoming my jukebox.

Okay, this weekend, off to Madison for a Halloween Party on Friday, then a wedding on Saturday, combined with a visit to the parents and grandparents.

I'll leave you with some more pics from last Saturday.










This last one is a dad and son skateboarding. I really liked that.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Nice...

I spent last evening (in Montana) alternately learning Devo's Whip It on guitar and mocking Jeff Buckley.