Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sunday Morning Pastime

One of my wife and my favorite pastimes is Sunday morning breakfast. Since we've lived here we are able to try a different breakfast spot any Sunday we want (there weren't this many choices at our former home). Of course one of the top priorities at breakfast is good coffee.

A couple of weeks ago we found my new favorite place. Cafe Hollander, located on the upper east side of Milwaukee, very near UWM. This is the place that has reminded most of European Cafes. The location, outdoor seating, eclectic staff and patrons all add up to a great easy going, Sunday breakfast.


Pics.

Here's some pics from Europe Cafe's summer 2006





1 comment:

Joe said...

Oddly, I ate there with Pat Manning when I was home for Summerfest. Luynch was pretty good there, too.