Saturday, September 29, 2007

On Wisconsin

So those that know me, know I graduated from The University of Wisconsin (I've got to add the The, like The Ohio State).

Ann and I go to a few games each year. We always have friends tailgating so sometimes even when we don't have tickets we'll roll into town. If you haven't been to a game there you just don't understand how electric the whole town is on a game day.

Last week we got lucky enough to get tickets to the nationally televised night game against Iowa. I took some bad pics with my phone. Not really worth of posting.

The day looked like this, arrive at tailgate 3:00, go to game at 7:00, come back to tailgate at 10:30, eat some food and go to friends house. Does it get any better than that. Oh yeah, the weather was also unseasonable warm, between 75-80 at game time. Perfect day.

If you've never been to a Badger football game, one of the great new traditions is the playing of House of Pain's song Jump Around between the 3rd and 4th quarter. This started in the late 90's and has continued. I found a you tube clip it's in the post just above this one.

No comments: